Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lady at the Store.

   So, I haven't been on my blog since I was in high school! Yikes. I really wanted to start blogging to tell share about my life. First off, I can be sweet & caring, and super mean (only if you get on my bad side). I'm married at 20 years old, 5'3" & pretty petite. Husband is on his first deployment, & let me tell you, it freaking sucks.
  I moved to a small town in Kansas, where there is nothing! It's just a bunch of flat land with houses on it. My best friend lives here with her 3 kids. Who I love so much. Our husbands are deployed together. Her & the kids help me through this time of deployment. Seriously, Bree has such an amazing heart. Even if we don't agree with the same things she sticks by my side. She has brought me back to God <3 a="a" about="about" br="br" do="do" happened="happened" have="have" however="however" i="i" no="no" ok="ok" point="point" post.="post." really="really" share="share" story="story" this="this" to="to" today.="today." us="us" want="want" what="what" whole="whole" yea="yea">
  After bible study, we ended up going to the grocery store. I needed food.. .I hadn't been home for 2 1/2 weeks so my kitchen had nothing in it :( Her 3 year old kid was wanting cookies so bad!! Bree told him no, (she is trying to live healthier, pretty hard for a 3 yr old) so he got a little upset & didn't want to talk to us anymore. There was this older lady working at the store. She came up to us & told us how cute my friend's baby is & then continues to tell the 3 yr old that she has money in her pocket & she wants to know what kind of cookies he wants. He picks some out & she takes him to the register & buys them for him. It made his whole day, mine too actually. It's amazing how someone can just come up to you & give. It makes me want to do the same more & more.

 In light of this event I think i've decided to start helping out around the community more. I've only lived here since Oct. It would be nice to get more involved. I hope everyone can help someone else out. Even if it is just cookies given to a 3 yr old. It touches them & makes their whole entire day.




No comments:

Post a Comment